Who we are:
www.naturalnutrients.co.uk (“the website”) is owned and operated by New Nutrition Company Limited (“Natural Nutrients”) - company registered in England and Wales - company no. 12113699
- how we use your data;
- what personal data we collect;
- how we ensure your privacy is maintained; and
- your legal rights relating to your personal data.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you supply when filling in forms on the website. This includes information collected when registering to use the site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also request additional information when you enter a competition connected to New Nutrition Company Limited;
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys from time to time that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them if you prefer not to;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and data necessary for the fulfilment of your orders including your name, email address, delivery address, credit/debit card number, security code and expiry date (We do not store your credit card details or share your details with 3rd parties) and;
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own IP addresses.
How we use your data
Natural Nutrients uses your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for market research purposes - to better understand your needs;
- to enable Natural Nutrients to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Natural Nutrients Marketing
Natural Nutrients uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent) and may send you postal promotional mail (inside of your orders) to update you on the latest Natural Nutrients offers or products/services.
As part of the registration process to sign up to our newsletter – which can be done as part of your order process, by entry into our competitions or by signing up to one of the forms on our website - we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don't rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years.
How we protect your data
In order to keep your personal data safe and secure – we use the following security measures:
- encryption of data;
- regular cyber security assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data;
- daily penetration testing of systems;
What you can do to help protect your data?
Natural Nutrients will never ask you to confirm any bank account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from Natural Nutrients asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
If you are using a computing device in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session.
In addition, we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety both in relation to Natural Nutrients and more generally: -
- keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- when creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password. You can do this accessing your account, clicking ‘your account’, clicking ‘your data’ and selecting ‘change password’.
- avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
The website may contain links through to other provider websites which are outside of our control and not covered by our policy. The operators of these sites may collect data from you and use it within the provisions set out in their own policy, which may differ from ours.
How can I exercise my rights under the GDPR?
If you have any questions about how Natural Nutrients uses your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by any of the following means:
- phone us on: 0191 731 9824
- e-mail us at: email@example.com
- write to us at: Natural Nutrients, Park View Community Centre, Church Chare, Chester-le-Street, DH3 3PZ
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information, including contact details, is available at https://ico.org.uk.