Introducing Brain Power - our brand new natural Nootropic designed to improve cognitive function and support overall brain health. We've been monitoring the development of Nootropics for a number of years and now we're convinced we've got a formulation that's worth shouting about - we thought we best bring it out!
What is a Nootropic?
Put simply, a nootropic is a certain class of substances that have been shown to have a beneficial impact on brain function. Be it increased focus, better memory, less stress or elevated mood - nootropics can broadly support or enhance different aspects of cognitive function and they're becoming ever more and more popular.
Despite nootropics being known about for many many years, they weren't actually termed "Nootropic" until the 70's when a Greek Doctor by the name of Dr Corneliu Giurgea synthesised something called Piracetam - a nootropic) thought to help boost mental performance, particularly in the older population.
Although Piracetam is usually sold as a pharmaceutical drug, ever since it's development - supplement manufacturers around the globe have been trying to develop natural versions that can be sold as health supplements and in recent years - they finally managed it.
Whilst early nootropic supplements offered some benefits - both natural and synthentic versions - they often contained too much caffeine, stimulants or just didn't contain enough of the active ingredient that you need to have the benefit you desire.
As research has progressed and products have advanced, we've seen various different types of nootropics enter the market, with most focusing on one or two specific aspects of brain function.
Brain Power on the other hand is an all round Nootropic that supports brain function across the board and we're delighted to now be launching it.
What is Brain Power?
Brain Power is a super-concentrated food supplement designed specifically to support the brain. It's a natural nootropic and nutritional cognitive enhancer and offers a range of other benefits too.
Brain Power contains a special combination of vitamins and minerals that have been proven to support focus, concentration, mental performance, memory and energy, but it can also support your ability to think more clearly and provides additional energy to your brain and body from ingredients such as zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5 and folic acid but to name few.
In addition we have also added several herbal ingredients into the formula - not only to boost its efficacy but also to provide additional vital nutrients. Some the herbal ingredients include Korean Panax Ginseng, Guarana, Bacopa Monnieri, Ginkgo Leaf, Ashwagandha, Green Tea, Caffeine and L-Carnitine amongst others.
Turbo Brain is a complex, powerful formula that offers so much more than what's already out there on the market.
Why use Brain Power?
If you're looking for a supplement to support or enhance any of the long list of benefits listed below then Brain Power is the ideal supplement for you:
- Focus / concentration
- Mental performance
- Memory recall
- Energy levels
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue Mental clarity / brain “fog”
- Immune system
- Nervous system
- Cognitive function
- Antioxidant levels
- Stress levels
It doesn't matter if you're a competitive athlete looking to get that extra edge with improving focus and concentration, or someone of age who struggles with memory recall - Brain Power (and Nootropics in general) have multiple benefits to multiple people of all ages and backgrounds, and the list continues to grow.
When to Take Brain Power?
Just like any other supplement - Brain Power offers the most benefit when taken every day, and we recommend 2 capsules with a glass of water. You can take Brain Power at any time of the day, but we would recommend at the beginning of the day as part of your morning routine to make sure you don't forget, but also to get the nutrients into your body early and get them put to work.
EFSA Approved Claims About Brain Power Ingredients
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function, the normal function of the immune system and the protection of cells from oxidative stress amongst a host of other benefits. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions and further information on the many benefits of Zinc.
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) contributes to our energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function. It can also help support the immune system and help reduce tiredness and fatigue amongst others. Click here, here and here for EFSA scientific opinions on the many benefits of Vitamin B12.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) contributes to normal psychological function, normal energy metabolism, the maintenance of skin and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions on the many benefiits of Vitamin B3.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to normal energy metabolism and normal mental performance, as well as the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones such as vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions on the many benefits of Vitamin B5.
- Folic acid contributes to normal psychological function and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, amongst others. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions on the many benefits of Folic Acid.
- Iodine contributes to normal energy metabolism, the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function - particularly useful women. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions on the many benefits of Iodine.
Research tells us that nootropics are an exciting and very promising area of development within the wider supplement industry and are a supplement we will be hearing and seeing much more of in the coming years. From boosting mood to improving memory - nootropic supplements offer a broad range of benefits to people of all ages and backgrounds and help keep our brain - and bodies healthy.
Thanks for reading,