- The research surrounding Zinc suggests that it can increase immunity due to its role within the reproduction and regneration of new healthy cells.
- It's immunity boosting benefits may come by increasing the amount of "T cells" in the body - a key division of cells that help destroy viral, bacterial and fungal infections.
- Zinc's antioxidant properties also help neutralise free radicals within the body, which harm healthy cells and could lead to oxidative stress, illness and poor skin.
To Reproductive and Athletic Health:
- Zinc can also help boost natural testosterone levels which benefitse reproductive health and increases athletic performance.
- Zinc can also help promote increases in other anabolic (building) hormones that can lead to increased weight loss and improved energy during exercise.
- Zinc also plays a role in the regulation of blood sugar and insulin levels to help better manage the storage of those fat storing carbohydrates.
- Zinc is a very important mineral to the body and can offer several key benefits from immune support to reproductive health, and can be used to help aid in athletic and exercise performance.
- Some dietary sources of zinc can be found by eating foods such as oysters, pumpkin seeds, beef, cocoa powder and lamb.
Amount per 1 tablet
Microcystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
Guaranteed To Be Free From:
Salt, Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy products, Artificial Preservatives, Dyes or Colours